Thursday, March 1, 2007

Preliminary Things

Welcome to this blog! I've never had a blog before, but I hope this will provide a way for everyone to check out what we're up to when you get a minute. I'll of course be more elaborate in email and IM conversations, but I'll definitely update this as much as I can.

I'll post another entry as soon as I get physical contact information. This is going to be a blog published by me, but I'll include the family's adventures. We're leaving the 20th, but I'm sure I'll have something to say before then, so check back often! And do comment, if I know people are reading this I'm more likely to update it.

Anthony

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a wonderful way for us to "travel" with you guys. I can almost taste the olives from the trees in your front yard! I'll check for updated everyday. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey AJ Looks like I'm getting hooked up Have to thank Mary ann for that Hope we csn keep connected, the pictures and comments were great, I don't understand all the Italian, but english will do just fine I'm in the US you know, No pun intended. Love GP

Anonymous said...

Well, some people know how to express themselves. THis is a great idea and will keep me company when you are not on our time schedule. We really do love you. GMTA... something new I learned.

Ginger Cakes said...

I'm reading, so keep writing...

I don't understand it one bit... you can go all the way to Rome, but you can't skip up to Chicago...

I get no love.

Anne Henriksen said...

Hi Anthony,

Love your blog. Makes me want to hop on a plane and come right over.

Aunt Anne

Unknown said...

Not to bad for a firsttimer blogger. ya keep up the writing because all of us are reading.